We can help! We offer in-person lice removal services for the whole family or free shipping for our at-home lice treatment & prevention products.
Our salon is designed to make you and your children feel as comfortable as possible during your lice removal process. We have a designated kids play area, free guest wi-fi, Netflix, and plenty of snacks and goodies to make you feel like part of our “Magic Hands” family.
Our Salon is conveniently located in Long Beach, CA, bordering Lakewood and Bixby Knolls.
1330 E. South St. #6. Long Beach, CA. 90805
The Shepherd Method™ is a safe, non-toxic means of treating head lice which utilizes a strand-by-strand technique that ensures every hair has been examined and all lice evidence has been removed.
It incorporates many safety nets which ensure that the hair has been checked and rechecked, allowing individuals to be treated effectively once and monitored after that. Although generally a long process, The Shepherd Method takes no short cuts and effectively treats head lice.
Lice Removal by Magic Hands is proud to be the only local lice removal company to offer you the most effective and thorough manual treatment process available. Don’t be fooled by websites that claim they are certified without proof of who certified them.
We understand needing a head lice treatment, or 2 or 3, is not something we plan and budget for. When it happens and financial hardships prevent families from receiving the treatment they need for themselves and their children, it always breaks my heart.
During Covid, we saw that need increase tenfold. That is when I had the idea and hope that we could create a donation platform where others who may be more fortunate may donate to a fund that would be created to offer free or reduced-cost treatments to families otherwise unable to afford it.
Every dollar helps! No donation is too small.
1. Intense Itching (Although only about 50% of people itch, so it’s not always a sign)
2. A tickling feeling of something moving.
3. Sores that develop from scratching the itchiness caused by lice.
4. Irritability and difficulty sleeping.
5. Red bumps on the head neck and/or shoulders.
6. The appearance of small white objects in the hair. These are lice eggs, also called “nits” which appear on hair shafts and feel like a small knot in the hair when you feel with your fingers. It also doesn’t move.