Nit Free Terminator Lice Comb $22 Pictures: 09323, 09290, 09294.
This is the world famous nit free terminator lice and nit comb. Be mindful of imitations on the market, as they do not work nearly as well. This is the same comb we use in our salon and it is by far the best lice comb you will find. Anti-slip bands allow for better gripping and control. Advanced laser technology welding makes the comb sturdy and long-lasting. Micro grooved teeth consist of microscopic cutting edges that are positioned along the teeth in a tight spiral. Together with the dragging action of the teeth, you will remove even the tiniest nits and baby louse. Works with all types of hair.
- Terminator Lice & nit free comb - The only comb we use in our salon. In fact most lice salons prefer the Terminator, stainless steel louse and nit comb for head lice treatment, over any other comb.
- Stainless steel comb with micro-grooved teeth, removes lice and nits safely
- Easily combs nits out of hair, without harm to hair, used in all types of hair
- Safe and effective, the Nit free terminator can be used multiple times to treat the entire family
- Stainless steel construction is unbreakable when used as directed
- No: 1 Lice Comb used by Professional Lice Removal Services, Lifetime Guarantee
Directions for use:
- Use the 16oz. non-toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR anti lice shampoo.
- Use the 16oz. non-toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR anti lice conditioner.
- Dry hair slightly in the towel.
- Detangle hair using an ordinary comb.
- Separate hair into half-inch sections.
- Apply Absolute Clear Treatment Spray, liberally, saturating the roots.
Place the teeth of the lice removal comb (Terminator Comb) next to the scalp. Starting from the root, gently comb through the hair until you reach the tip.
- Clean the comb, removing lice and eggs, after each stroke.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until the entire head has been combed.
- Carefully check the hair to be sure no lice are remaining.
- Continue to inspect for lice and nits daily.